1260s in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011)|
|1250s . 1260s in architecture . 1270s|
- 1260 – Chartres Cathedral consecrated.
- 1261 – Rebuilding of San Francesco (Pisa) in Italy begun.
- 1262 – Saint-Urbain Basilica, Troyes, begun.
- 1264 – Château d'Andlau in the Holy Roman Empire built.
- 1265 – Basilica di Santa Chiara built in Assisi, Umbria.
- 1268 – Chennakesava Temple at Somanathapura in India (Hoysala Empire) built.
- 1269 – Fakr ad-Din Mosque in the Sultanate of Mogadishu
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2010)|