1410s in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 1418 in architecture)
|1400s . 1410s in architecture . 1420s|
- In Prague, at the Old Town Hall, the Astronomical Clock (Orloj) is built.
- In Heidelberg, Germany: the Heiliggeistkirche is begun, but the nave takes until 1441 to complete.
- In Kościan (Poland), the monastery and Mary Magdalene and St Nicolas church are built, with the consent of the King of Poland Władysław Jagiełło.
- 1411 - In England, construction of the Guildhall, London, is begun.
- 1412 - At Seoul in the Korean kingdom of Joseon, the original Changdeokgung palace is completed.
- 1413 - In Dubingiai (Lithuania), a new masonry castle by Vytautas the Great is built.
- 1418 - Brunelleschi and Ghiberti submit plans for the dome of Florence Cathedral.
- 1419 - Brunelleschi designs the loggia of the Ospedale degli Innocenti in Florence.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- 1411 - Jacques Coene, Flemish painter, illustrator and architect