16th Utah Territorial Legislature
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2007)|
- Territorial Appropriation Bill
Incorporations of Cities and Counties
- An Act to incorporate Beaver City, in Beaver County
- An Act changing the County Seat of Kane County
- An Act to incorporate Fillmore City, in Millard County
- An Act to incorporate the City of Grantsville
- An Act incorporating Brigham City
- An Act incorporating the City of Coalville, in Summit County
- Resolution appointing a Military Code Commission
- "Washington County, Utah Boundary Changes". Wchsutah.org. 2012-10-20. Retrieved 2012-11-07.
- "Wrathall Involvement in the History of Grantsville". Rawbw.com. Retrieved 2012-11-07.
- "Chapter 26-Bancroft's History of Utah 1540-1886". Utlm.org. Retrieved 2012-11-07.
- "Summit County, Utah: History and Information". E-referencedesk.com. Retrieved 2012-11-07.