1765 in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The year 1765 in architecture involved some significant architectural events and new buildings.
- May - Bernstorff Palace, Copenhagen, Denmark, is completed.
- Kedleston Hall in Derbyshire, England, designed by Robert Adam.
- Château d'Arcelot on the Côte-d'Or of France is completed.
- Remodelling of the Summer Archbishop's Palace in Bratislava by F. A. Hillebrandt is completed.
- Bernstorffs Slot from Palaces and Properties Agency. Archived February 19, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 23 January 2010.
- National Trust: Kedleston Hall