The 1963 Australian GT Championship was a CAMS sanctioned Australian motor racing title  for GT cars  complying with Appendix K regulations. The championship was contested over a single 10 lap race staged at the Calder Motor Raceway in Victoria, Australia on 8 December 1963. It was the fourth annual Australian GT Championship.
The championship was won by Bob Jane driving a Jaguar E-Type lightweight.
Note: The finishers included "Sundry Austin A30s".
- Race distance:10 laps (reduced from the original 20 laps) 
- Starters: 9 
- Race time of winning car: 8:48.8 
- Winning margin: 10.6 seconds 
- Fastest lap: Bob Jane (Jaguar E-Type lightweight), 51.8 seconds (new GT lap record) 
- ^ a b Australian Titles, 2006 CAMS Manual of Motor Sport, page 14-7
- ^ Hunnam Wins FJ Feature at Calder, Australian Motor Sports, February 1964, page 36
- ^ Pedr Davis, GT Championship, The Macquarie Dictionary of Motoring, page 200
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Jane Wins Australian G.T. Championship, Racing Car News, January 1964, page 20
- ^ Bob Jane E Type Jaguar - The first time it raced, Calder 8th December 1963 - Photographer Peter D'Abbs, www.autopics.com.au Retrieved 3 August 2017
- ^ Jim Shepherd, A History of Australian Motor Sport, 1980, pages 164-165
- ^ The 10.6 second winning margin, as report in The Age, indicates that Carter completed the full race distance.
- ^ a b Good Competition at Final Calder for '63, Australian Autosportsman, February 1964, pages 19-22
- ^ Paul Higgins, Sports Car World, February 1964, page 55
- ^ a b Bob Jane Wins Car Title, The Age, Monday, 9 December 1963, page 18