1985 in El Salvador
Events from the year 1985 in El Salvador.
- President: José Napoleón Duarte
- March 31 - Salvadoran legislative election, 1985
- June 19 - 1985 Zona Rosa attacks
- July - the United States offered a reward of US$100,000 for information leading to the conviction of those involved in the Zona Rosa attacks as part of the Combat Terrorism Act.
- September - the Salvadoran government arrests four men, including Américo Mauro Araujo, a high-ranking Salvadoran Communist Party official, for their involvement in the Zona Rosa attacks.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2013)|