1986 International Rules Series
The 1986 International Rules Series was the second series between Australian rules footballers from Australia and Gaelic footballers from Ireland. The series took place in Australia and consisted of three test matches between the Australian and Irish international rules football teams. Ireland won the series 3–0 and by 32 points over the three test matches.
- "International Rules - Series 2 - 1986 – Australia". GAA.ie. 1 January 2007. Archived from the original on 28 March 2007.
- "Australia v. Ireland since 1967". Footy Stats.
- Australia v. Ireland since 1967
- Aussie Rules International: The Second Series – 1986
- International Rules – Series 2 – 1986 – Australia
|This Australian rules football competition-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|