1995–96 Logan Cup
|Cricket format||First-class cricket (3 days)|
|Tournament format(s)||League system and Final|
|Champions||Matabeleland (1st title)|
|Most runs||348 – David Houghton (Mashonaland)|
|Most wickets||25 – Bryan Strang (Mashonaland Country Districts)|
The 1995–96 Logan Cup, known as the Lonrho Logan Cup for sponsorship reasons, was a first-class cricket competition held in Zimbabwe from 15 September 1995 – 21 April 1996. It was won by Matabeleland, who beat Mashonaland Country Districts in the final having finished second behind them in the league stage of the competition. In the first innings of the final, Wayne James of Matabeleland, equaled the record of most dismissals in an innings by a wicket-keeper, with nine. He went on to take four more dismissals in the second innings, breaking the record for most dismissals in a match.
|Mashonaland Country Districts||3||2||0||1||0||0||23.5||30||–0.5||75|
19–21 April 1996
- Mashonaland Country Districts won the toss and elected to bat.
- "Lonhro Logan Cup 1995/96". CricketArchive. Retrieved 2011-02-07. (subscription required (. ))
- "Matabeleland v Mashonaland Country Districts". CricketArchive. Retrieved 2011-02-07. (subscription required (. ))
- "Lonhro Logan Cup 1995/96 Table". CricketArchive. Retrieved 2011-02-07. (subscription required (. ))
- "'Is that you, John Wayne?'". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 21 April 2017.