From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NASA estimated its size to be 12 metres in diameter with a mass of around 2500 tonnes.
- 2010 RF12, another asteroid that passed Earth the same day
- List of notable asteroids#Record-setting close approaches to Earth
- Finch, L. (September 8, 2010). "Harvard scientists keep an eye on wayward asteroids". The Boston Globe.
- 2010 RX30 Impact Risk
- Than, Ker (September 8, 2010). "Second Asteroid to Buzz Earth Later Today". National Geographic News. National Geographic Society.
- Grossman, Lisa (September 8, 2010). "Close-Shave Asteroid Caught on Camera". WIRED Science.
- 2010 RX30 at the JPL Small-Body Database
|This near-Earth asteroid-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|