2011 Imola GP2 Asia Series round
|Round 2 of 2 in the 2011 GP2 Asia Series season.|
Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari
|Location||Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari, Imola, Italy|
|Course||Permanent racing facility
4.909 km (3.050 mi)
|Date||19 March 2011|
|Second||Giedo van der Garde||Barwa Addax Team|
|Third||Jules Bianchi||Lotus ART|
|Time||1:28.097 (on lap 32)|
|Date||20 March 2011|
|First||Dani Clos||Racing Engineering|
|Third||Giedo van der Garde||Barwa Addax Team|
|Time||1:28.772 (on lap 8)|
The 2011 Italian GP2 Asia round was the second and final round of the 2011 GP2 Asia Series season. It was held on March 19 and 20, 2011 at Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari in Imola, Italy. It was replacement round of two cancelled Bahrain weekends.
- ^ – Valsecchi was excluded from Feature Race because the car floor were found not to comply with sporting regulations as it was too low.
- ^ – Grosjean was penalised 20 seconds for failing to respect the track limits and gaining an advantage.
- ^ – Cecotto was penalised 20 seconds for causing a collision.
- "Imola added to GP2 Asia Series calendar". GP2 Series. GP2 Motorsport Limited. 1 March 2011.
- "Bahrain withdraw from 2011 GP2 Asia Series calendar". GP2 Series. GP2 Motorsport Limited. 21 February 2011.
- "Davide Valsecchi excluded from Feature Race". GP2 Series. GP2 Motorsport Limited. 19 March 2011.
- "Grosjean and Cecotto penalised after the race". GP2 Series. GP2 Motorsport Limited. 20 March 2011.
2011 Abu Dhabi GP2 Asia round
|GP2 Asia Series Championship
|Imola GP2 Asia round||Next round: