This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. (December 2015)
The 2014 AAMI Classic took place between 8–11 January 2014, at the Kooyong Stadium in Melbourne, Australia.
Lleyton Hewitt was going to play, but was replaced by Jordan Thompson after winning the 2014 Brisbane International. In the final it was Kei Nishikori who defeated Tomáš Berdych in the final 7-5 6–4 to become the first Japanese winner of the event.
- Tomáš Berdych (Final, Second Place)
- Stanislas Wawrinka (First round, retired)
- Richard Gasquet (Final, retired)
- Kei Nishikori (replaced Richard Gasquet, Semifinal, First Place)
- Gilles Simon (Semifinal, retired)
- Grigor Dimitrov (Play-offs First round, retired)
- Fernando Verdasco (First Round, Fifth place)
- Jordan Thompson (First Round, Seventh place)
- Mikhail Youzhny (replaced Stanislas Wawrinka, Play-offs First round)
- Nick Kyrgios (replaced Mikhail Youzhny, Sixth place)
- Juan Mónaco (replaced Grigor Dimitrov, Eighth place)
- Benjamin Mitchell (replaced Richard Gasquet, Fourth place)
- Luke Saville (replaced Gilles Simon, Third place)