2018 Badminton Asia Junior Championships
|Dates||14–22 July 2018|
|Venue||Jaya Raya Sports Hall Training Center|
The 2018 Badminton Asia Junior Championships is the 21st edition of the Asia continental junior championships to crown the best U-19 badminton players across Asia. This tournament was held in Bintaro, Jakarta, Indonesia between 14–22 July 2018.
The 2018 Badminton Asia Junior Championships was organized by the Badminton Association of Indonesia, sanctioned by Badminton Asia. This tournament consists of team and individual events. There were 14 teams competing in the mixed team event, which was held from 14-17 July, while the individual events were held from 18-22 July. There were 244 athletes from 18 countries across Asia competing in this tournament.
||Lakshya Sen||Kunlavut Vitidsarn||Bai Yupeng|
|Ikhsan Leonardo Imanuel Rumbay|
||Wang Zhiyi||Zhou Meng||Hirari Mizui|
|| Di Zijian
| Liang Weikeng
| Ghifari Anandaffa Prihardika|
Pramudya Kusumawardana Riyanto
| Shin Tae-yang|
|| Febriana Dwipuji Kusuma
| Pearly Tan Koong Le
Toh Ee Wei
| Agatha Imanuela|
Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti
| Liu Xuanxuan|
|| Guo Xinwa
| Wang Chan
| Ki Dong-ju|
| Shin Tae-yang|
|4||South Korea (KOR)||0||1||3||4|
|Totals (7 nations)||6||6||12||24|
China emerged as the champion after winning three matches against Japan in the final. This was China's eighth title since the junior team championships became a mixed team event in 2006. Indonesia and Malaysia finished as the semifinalists, and took the bronze medals.
- "China get top billing in Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2018". Badminton Asia. Retrieved 29 June 2018.
- "Tournaments Prospectus Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2018". Badminton Asia. Retrieved 29 June 2018.
- Lestari, Susi; Laksamana, Nugyasa (13 June 2018). "Inilah Daftar Wakil Indonesia pada Nomor Perorangan Kejuaraan Asia Junior 2018" (in Indonesian). BolaSport.com. Retrieved 29 June 2018.
- K, Vanya; F, Vidya (14 July 2018). "Pembangunan Jaya Raya Asia Junior Championships 2018" (in Indonesian). PB Jaya Raya. Retrieved 14 July 2018.
- Diah, Femi (17 July 2018). "Kejuaraan Asia Bulutangkis Junior: China Juara, Indonesia Ketiga" (in Indonesian). detik.com. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- "China crowned Badminton Asia Junior Championships Mixed Team Champion for the eighth time". Badminton Asia. 17 July 2018. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- "It is a China-Japan final in Badminton Asia Junior Championships". Badminton Asia. 16 July 2018. Retrieved 20 July 2018.