From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
25 km may refer to:
- 25 km, a common distance in road running
- 25 km, Orenburg Oblast, a rural locality (a crossing) in Orenburg Oblast, Russia
- 25 km Zheleznoy Dorogi Monchegorsk–Olenya, a rural locality in Murmansk Oblast, Russia
- 25-y km, a rural locality (military barracks) in Primorsky Krai, Russia
- Budka zheleznoy dorogi 25 km, a rural locality (a village) in Smolensk Oblast, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 25 km.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.