This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|District||Shri Ganganagar district|
|• Sarpanch||subhash maharia|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Coordinates: 365 Head, also called 2KLDis a village in Ganganagar district of Rajasthan, India. It is located in the south-western region of Gharsana Tehsil, 121 kilometers from Ganganagar. 365 Head has gram panchayat (an Indian rural administration unit) status. It is named after the 365 R.D. of Anoopgarh branch canal. 
- M.D. College (Arts and computer)
(A) Senior Secondary schools:
- Govt. senior secondary school
- Oxford Children Academy Sr. Sec School [art] mandi 365 head
(B) Secondary schools:
- rabindranath tagore school
- adrash vidya mandir school
- sarswati children school
365 head is in the southernmost part of Shriganganagar district. It is 200 km from Shri Ganganagar and 135 km from Bikaner. It is situated on the Indo-Pakistani border.
- Srivastava, Rajnish Chandra (2006). Agricultural markets and transport network. Jaipur: Rawat Publications. p. 119. ISBN 9788131600122.
- "Locate any Bank branch in India". Bankifsccode.com. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Details of PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK In 2KLD (365 HEAD)". Indian Bank Details. Retrieved 30 July 2016.
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|