3rd Fighter Aviation Division (People's Liberation Army Air Force)
The 3rd Fighter Aviation Division is a unit of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF). Initially established in 1950. PLAAF fighter divisions generally consist of about 17,000 personnel and 70-120 aircraft.
The 3rd Division is considered the most elite division in the PLAAF.
- You Ji (2012). "Meeting the Challenge of the Upcoming PLAAF Leadership Reshuffle". The Chinese Air Force: Evolving Concepts, Roles, and Capabilities (PDF). National Defense University Press. p. 221. ISBN 978-0-16-091386-0.
- "中华英雄鏖战世界强敌 抗美援朝"战斗英雄"全景扫描 (Profiles on Combat Heroes During the Korean War)" (in Chinese). Xinhua. 2010-10-26. Retrieved 2011-08-29.
- "空中突击手孙生禄 (Sun Shenglu: The Aerial Vanguard)" (in Chinese). Xinhua. 2003-10-25. Retrieved 2011-08-29.
- People's Liberation Army Air Force
- People's Liberation Army
- List of Chinese aircraft
- List of Airbases in the PLAAF
|This article related to the military of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|