8-Bit Rebellion! promotional logo.
|Developer(s)||Artificial Life, Inc.|
|Publisher(s)||Artificial Life, Inc.|
|Platform(s)||8-Bit Rebellion!: iOS|
8-Bit Rebellion! HD: iOS (iPad only)
|Release||26 April 2010|
The game stages a plot in which players aim to defeat PixxelKorp, an "evil HD empire that has taken over the 8-bit world". Players take on missions that lead them through several levels called "dicts", each one based on one of the band's members. The game features Linkin Park promotional art as the basis of the game, including posters on the walls, paintings by Mike Shinoda himself, and all six band members drawn as 8-bit styled characters.
Each level includes 8-bit and original versions of Linkin Park songs. After beating the game and stopping PixxelKorp, the player unlocks a previously unreleased song, titled "Blackbirds" along with a video. It can be listened to in the game.
- Rose, Mike (May 5, 2010). "Linkin Park 8-Bit Rebellion!". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved December 20, 2018.
- Nelson, Jared (May 7, 2010). "'Linkin Park 8-Bit Rebellion!' Review – No Rhythm Required". Touch Arcade. Retrieved December 20, 2018.
- Schell, Bryan (June 19, 2010). "Linkin Park 8 Bit Rebellion for iPhone". Macworld. Retrieved December 20, 2018.
- "LINKIN PARK 8-BIT REBELLION! GAME FOR IPHONE, IPOD TOUCH AND IPAD LAUNCHES TODAY". IGN. April 26, 2010. Retrieved December 20, 2018.
- Linkin Park 8-Bit Rebellion! iOS Metacritic
|This online game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|