8A, VIII-A or 8a may refer to :
- Aisle 8A, the 64th episode of the animated situation comedy King of the Hill
- Bone morphogenetic protein 8A in biochemistry
- Cyg OB2 -8A, a blue star
- Greek National Road 8A
- GCR Class 8A, a class of British 0-8-0 steam locomotive
- Isotta Fraschini Tipo 8A, a successor to the Tipo 8 model car
- Massachusetts Route 8A
- Nevada State Route 8A
- Secondary State Highway 8A (Washington)
- Stalag VIII-A, a German prisoners of war camp
and also :
- Atlas Blue IATA airline designator
- 8(a) Business Development Program a loan program administered by the U.S. Small Business Administration
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.