From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
9P or 9-P may refer to:
Science and technology
- 9P (protocol), a network protocol developed for the Plan 9 from Bell Labs distributed operating system
- 9P, NASA code for Progress M1-9
- 9p, an arm of Chromosome 9 (human)
- 9P/Tempel; see Tempel 1
- Monosomy 9p, a chromosomal disorder due to deletion
- Tetrasomy 9p, a genetic disease due to inclusion
- 9P, a variant of Salmson 9
- 9P, a model of AIM-9 Sidewinder
- GCR Class 9P, a class of British 4-6-0 steam locomotive
- Yak-9P, a model of Yakovlev Yak-9
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.