From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A&M may refer to:
College and universities
- An "Agricultural and Mechanical" university - one that includes a college of agriculture and a college of engineering, provided for by the Morrill Land-Grant Colleges Act
- Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Florida A&M University
- Louisiana State University and A&M College, commonly referred to as just "Louisiana State University"
- Southern University and A&M College
- Texas A&M University, the flagship institution of the Texas A&M University System
- Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College, a community college
- Atkinson & Marquart Rifle Co., creator of the .475 A&M Magnum American rifle cartridge
- A&M Consolidated High School, a four-year public high school in College Station, Texas
- A&M Records, a record label formed in 1962 by Herb Alpert and Jerry Moss
- Hymns Ancient and Modern, the hymnal used in Church of England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.