From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A&M may refer to:
College and universities
- Arts et Métiers ParisTech (ENSAM), a French engineering school
- A&M could refer to any of a number of Agricultural and Mechanical Universities created by the Morrill Land-Grant Acts:
- Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Florida A&M University
- Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College, commonly referred to as just "Louisiana State University" or "LSU"
- Prairie View A&M University
- Southern University and A&M College
- Texas A&M University, the flagship institution of the Texas A&M University System
- Atkinson & Marquart Rifle Co., creator of the .475 A&M Magnum American rifle cartridge
- A&M Consolidated High School, a four-year public high school in College Station, Texas
- A&M Records, a record label formed in 1962 by Herb Alpert and Jerry Moss
- Hymns Ancient and Modern, the hymnal used in Church of England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A&M.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.