A. Manette Ansay
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A. Manette Ansay (born 1964) is an American author. She was born in Lapeer, Michigan. When she was five, her family moved to Port Washington, Wisconsin, where she graduated from Port Washington High School in 1982.
- Vinegar Hill (1994)
- Read This and Tell Me What It Says (1995)
- Sister (1996)
- River Angel (1998)
- Midnight Champagne (1999)
- Blue Water (2006)
- Good Things I Wish You (2009)
- Limbo (2002)
- Vinegar Hill was chosen as an Oprah's Book Club selection November 1999.
- Midnight Champagne was a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award.
- Former resident of the Ragdale Foundation
- Biography. A. Manette Ansay.
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|