A. Manette Ansay
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Vinegar Hill (1994)
- Read This and Tell Me What It Says (1995)
- Sister (1996)
- River Angel (1998)
- Midnight Champagne (1999)
- Blue Water (2006)
- Good Things I Wish You (2009)
- Limbo (2002)
Awards and other recognitions
- Vinegar Hill was chosen as an Oprah's Book Club selection November 1999.
- Midnight Champagne was a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award.
- Former resident of the Ragdale Foundation
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|