A. major may refer to:
- Ademosyne major, an extinct beetle species in the genus Ademosyne, the family Ademosynidae and the superorder Archostemata
- Allactaga major, the great jerboa, a rodent species found in Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan
- Ammosaurus major, an extinct herbivorous dinosaur from the Early Jurassic of New England, probably synonymous with Anchisaurus polyzelus
- Amphicyon major, an extinct carnivorous mammal species from the middle Oligocene and early Miocene found across Europe and in western Turkey
- Aphrastochthonius major, a pseudoscorpion species in the genus Aphrastochthonius and the family Chthoniidae
- Arachis major, a flowering plant species in the genus Arachis native to South America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same abbreviated species scientific name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.