Abdullah in 2017
|Born||1954 (age 65–66)|
|Education||MBBS, MRCP (UK), FRCP (Edin)|
|Employer||Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University|
ABM Abdullah (born 1954) is a Bangladeshi physician, academic and the personal physician of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. He was a professor in the Department of Internal Medicine and dean of the Faculty of Medicine at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University. He was awarded the Ekushey Padak in 2016 by the Government of Bangladesh.
- —— (2013). Short cases in Clinical Medicine (5th ed.). Elsevier India. ISBN 9788131245972.
- —— (2013). Long Cases in Clinical Medicine. New Delhi: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers. ISBN 9789350905029.
- —— (2014). ECG in Medical Practice (4th ed.). New Delhi: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers. ISBN 9789351520061.
- —— (2015). Case History and Data Interpretation in Medical Practice (3rd ed.). New Delhi: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers. ISBN 9789386107756.
- —— (2016). Radiology in Medical Practice. Elsevier India. ISBN 9788131242490.
- ——. Practical Manual in Clinical Medicine.
- "প্রধানমন্ত্রীর ব্যক্তিগত চিকিৎসক হলেন এ বি এম আব্দুল্লাহ". Prothom Alo (in Bengali). Retrieved 29 December 2019.
- "Office of the Dean, Faculty of Medicine". Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University.
- "PM hands Ekushey Padak 2016". The Daily Star. 20 February 2016. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- "Book on medical science unveiled at BSMMU". Daily Sun. Dhaka. 22 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Abm Abdullah.|