AFE or Afe may refer to:
- Advanced FLOW engineering (aFe), a manufacturer of high performance automotive parts
- Afe Annang, a political unit of the Annang people of Nigeria
- AfE-Turm/Uni-Turm (English: AfE Tower), a demolished skyscraper in Frankfurt, Germany
- Amniotic fluid embolism, a potentially fatal complication of pregnancy
- Analog front-end, in electronics
- Anterior fornix erogenous zone
- Armed Forces Entertainment, a United States Department of Defense agency
- Assembly of French Citizens Abroad, a French government body
- Authorization for Expenditure also known as Cost in Accounting
- Kake Airport, Alaska, United States, by FAA location identifier
- Putukwam language, by ISO 639-3 language code
- State Railways Administration of Uruguay (Spanish: Administración de Ferrocarriles del Estado), Uruguay's government-owned railroad company
- Active front end, in variable-frequency drive
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AFE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.