Jump to navigation Jump to search
AFX may stand for:
- AFX Windows Rootkit 2003, a user-mode Windows rootkit that hides files, processes and registry
- AFX News Limited, a London financial news agency
- Animation Framework eXtension, a model for representing 3D graphics content defined in MPEG-4 Part 16
- Aphex Twin (born 1971), electronic musician
- Application Framework eXtensions, an old name for the Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC)
- Aurora AFX, a brand of slot car marketed by Aurora Plastics Corporation
- A replacement for the A-6 Intruder, developed by the United States Navy and United States Air Force (canceled in 1991)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AFX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.