|Founder||Anton Krasovsky, Elena Orlova-Morozova|
The AIDS.Center Foundation (Russian: Фонд «СПИД.Центр», full name: the Foundation in support of people who live with HIV "AIDS.Center Foundation") is a non-profit organization established by a Russian journalist and TV presenter Anton Krasovsky and the head of the outpatient and outpatient department of the Moscow Regional AIDS Center Elena Orlova-Morozova to help people living with HIV and to fight discrimination.
In 2014, the journalist Anton Krasovsky took part in the launch of the Moscow regional center campaign for prevention and control of AIDS and infectious diseases New Generation Without HIV, in which people were urged to get tested for HIV. TV presenters Andrey Malakhov and Oksana Pushkina, actresses Elizaveta Boyarskaya, Daria Melnikova, Polina Kutepova, Yuliya Snigir, Alisa Khazanova [ru], actors Artur Smolyaninov, Anatoly Bely, and singer Dmitry Bikbaev [ru] took part in the campaign.
In February 2015, the site
spid.center was launched. Initially, it was to draw attention to the problems of the patients of the Moscow region AIDS Center, but later it became an independent awareness raising project on the HIV problem, aimed for a wide audience.
The public educational campaign Don’t be afraid, we are with you, aiming to support people living with HIV, was launched in November 2015. It was promoted by the family of the singer and former member of the group Chay Vdvoyom Stanislav Kostyushkin [ru]. It was followed by the Do not be afraid project, which was launched on March 1, 2016, by AIDS.Center and the TV channel Dozhd.
The Foundation in support of people who live with HIV AIDS.Center Foundation was established in July 2016 by Anton Krasovsky and the head of the outpatient department of the Moscow Regional AIDS Center Elena Orlova-Morozova. The Foundation's mission is to help HIV-positive people and inform the public about HIV and AIDS. In September of the same year, AIDS.Center won the award "Made in Russia – 2016" of Snob [ru] project in the nomination Social Project.
The collaboration between AIDS.Center and TV channel Dozhd continued in September 2016 in the My HIV-Story project – a series of videos in which HIV-positive people talked about the experience of accepting their diagnosis. On December 1, 2016, the Moscow Regional AIDS Center launched an advertising campaign Do not be afraid to talk and to live, telling about the lives of people with HIV status. Videos for TV were created with the support of AIDS.Center.
The fund opened an office in ArtPlay space on Nizhnyaya Syromyatnicheskaya Street, 11, in February 2017. The office is also used as a public space and a venue for lectures, seminars on legal issues, discussion meetings, support groups and various events. For example, in 2017, a photo exhibition the Brave and a week of fast testing for HIV, coincided with the World AIDS Day, celebrated on December 1.
In December 2017, Anton Krasovsky, in an interview with Zag, told that he has lived with HIV since 2011.
Board of directors
The Board of Directors of the Foundation includes four people:
- Anton Krasovsky, Head of the foundation directors board;
- Elena Orlova-Morozova, medical director of the foundation, Head of the outpatient department of the Moscow Regional AIDS Center;
- Sergey Abdurakhmanov, Director of the foundation;
- Anton Eremin, Director of regional development, Infectious diseases physician at Moscow Regional AIDS Center.
Board of trustees
The Board of Trustees of the Foundation includes six people:
- Alexander Pronin, Chief Physician of the Moscow region AIDS Center, Candidate of Medical Sciences;
- Oksana Pushkina, journalist, deputy of the 7th State Duma, deputy chairman of the committee on family, women and children;
- Konstantin Dobrynin, State Secretary of the Federal Chamber of Lawyers, Senior Partner of the Pen&Paper law firm;
- Pavel Lobkov, journalist, presenter of the programs on the Dozhd TV channel, Candidate of Biological Sciences;
- Grigory Kaminsky, Doctor of Medical Sciences;
- Evgenia Zhukova, Head of the Epidemiology Department at Moscow Regional AIDS Center.
- Victoria Vladimirova (2015-11-27). "Подмосковный центр по борьбе со СПИДом запустил новую просветительскую кампанию" [The Moscow AIDS Center has launched a new educational campaign] (in Russian). Snob. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- Yesenia Martynova (2016-10-06). "Фонд "СПИД.ЦЕНТР" просит о финансовой помощи" [AIDS.Center Foundation asks for financial help] (in Russian). New Izvestia. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- Svetlana Sukhanova (2016-08-02). "Директор фонда "СПИД.Центр" Антон Красовский — о том, почему Россию охватывает эпидемия ВИЧ" [The director of the AIDS.Center Foundation, Anton Krasovsky, explains why the HIV epidemic sweeps Russia.] (in Russian). Bird in flight. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- Nadezhda Sindeeva (2016-03-01). "О проекте "Не бойся" на Дожде" [About the project “Don’t be afraid” on “Dozhd” channel] (in Russian). TV Dozhd. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- "СПИД.Центр победил в номинации "Социальные проекты" премии "Сделано в России"" [AIDS.Center won the award “Made in Russia” in nomination “Social Projects”] (in Russian). Snob Project. 2016-09-28. Retrieved 2018-04-10.
- ""Дождь" и "Спид. Центр" сняли серию роликов о людях, психологически победивших ВИЧ" [“Dozhd” and AIDS.Center filmed a series of commercials about people who won HIV psychologically] (in Russian). Takie dela. 2016-09-19. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- ""Не бойся говорить и жить": социальная реклама Центра по борьбе со СПИДом Павел Лобков и другие объясняют, что с ВИЧ можно жить полноценной жизнью" [“Don’t be afraid to talk and to live”: the social advertising of the AIDS.Center. Pavel Lobkov and others explain that you can live fully with HIV] (in Russian). Meduza. 2016-11-30. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- "В Москве официально открылся офис фонда СПИД.ЦЕНТР" [The office of the AIDS.Center officially opened in Moscow] (in Russian). VI International Conference on HIV / AIDS in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. 2016-03-27. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- "Российский фонд "СПИД.ЦЕНТР" — фундамент для будущего" [The Russian AIDS.Center is the foundation for the future] (in Russian). UNAIDS. 2016-09-15. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- "В "СПИД.Центре" стартовала неделя тестирования на ВИЧ" [A week of testing for HIV started in AIDS.Center] (in Russian). Wonderzine. 2017-12-05. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- "В Москве откроется фотовыставка, посвященная борьбе с ВИЧ" [A photo exhibition dedicated to the fight against HIV will open in Moscow] (in Russian). Takie dela. 2017-11-29. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- "Журналист Антон Красовский рассказал о наличии у него ВИЧ-инфекции" [Journalist Anton Krasovsky told about having HIV] (in Russian). TV Dozhd. 2017-12-04. Retrieved 2018-04-15.
- "Что такое фонд СПИД.ЦЕНТР?" [What is the AIDS.Center?]. AIDS.Center.