Jump to navigation Jump to search
AJC may refer to:
- Allen Jack+Cottier (AJ+C), an architectural practice
- American Jewish Committee, an advocacy group "widely regarded as the dean of American Jewish organizations"
- American Jewish Congress, an association of Americans organized around Jewish interests
- Anderson Junior College, a two-year school in Singapore
- Anti-jitter circuit, an electronic device designed to reduce jitter in a regular pulse signal
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, an American newspaper in Georgia
- Atlantic Jewish Council, a Canadian partner of the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs
- Auschwitz Jewish Center or Oświęcim Synagogue, also called the Auschwitz Synagogue, a Polish house of prayer and museum
- Australian Jockey Club, a predecessor racing organization to the Australian Turf Club
- Australia-Japan Cable, a submarine telecommunications cable system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AJC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.