From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ame or AME in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ame, AME, or AmE may refer to
- African Methodist Episcopal Church
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church
- AME Accounting Software
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Aircraft maintenance engineer (Canada)
- American English
- AMETEK, American technology company
- Amplitude modulation equivalent
- Anomalous microwave emission
- Apparent mineralocorticoid excess syndrome
- The Areas of My Expertise, a satirical almanac by John Hodgman
- Assistant managing editor
- Atelier Mécanique de Mulhouse, a French armament R&D facility in charge of light weapons design after WW2
- Aviation Medical Examiner, in the United States
- AME VI, a type of reconnaissance plane built in Spain in 1924
- âme, the sound post of a member the viol or violin family
- A*M*E, singer-songwriter from Sierra Leone
- Saint Ame, a Benedictine abbot and hermit who is also called Saint Amatus.
- Saint Aimé, the abbot of the Agaune monastery in Switzerland and bishop of the Sens (or Sion) diocese.
- Saint-Amé, a commune in the Vosges department in Lorraine in northeastern France.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AME.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.