Jump to navigation Jump to search
AMK may refer to:
- AMK (band), an indie rock band from Hong Kong
- AMK (Açık Mert Korkusuz), a Turkish sports newspaper
- AMK Baru, a political coalition in Malaysia
- AMK Ranch, a guest ranch in Wyoming
- Ammattikorkeakoulu, a type of university in Finland
- Ang Mo Kio, a town in Singapore
- AMK Hub, a suburban shopping mall in Ang Mo Kio
- Angkor Mikroheranhvatho Kampuchea, a microfinance company in Cambodia
- Antimisting kerosene, used in jet-propelled aviation
- Anthony McLeod Kennedy, a former justice of the Supreme Court of the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AMK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.