(Redirected from AML (disambiguation))
AML may refer to:
- AML, a hip-hop singer based in Raval, Barcelona. His most famous songs are "Primavera" and "Mala Vida". His real name is Abel Martinez Lois.
- AML, stage name of Canadian TV producer, TV host and singer Anne-Marie Losique
- Academia Mexicana de la Lengua, or Mexican Academy of Language, a national academy in Mexico responsible for regulating the Spanish language
- Acute myeloid leukemia, a form of cancer
- Anti-money laundering
- Advanced Mobile Location (AML)
- Association for Mormon Letters, established for the promotion and criticism of writing by, for, and about Mormons
- Association of Muslim Lawyers (UK)
- ACPI Machine Language
- Algebraic modeling language, programming languages for describing and solving high complexity problems
- ARC Macro Language, a high-level algorithmic language for ArcInfo
- Microsoft Assistance Markup Language, an XML-based markup language
- AML, National Rail code for Acton Main Line railway station, England
- Aston Martin Lagonda Limited, English automaker
- Panhard AML, French armoured car
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AML.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.