AMPLAB is a University of California, Berkeley lab focused on Big data analytics located in Soda Hall. The name stands for the Algorithms, Machines and People Lab. It has been publishing papers since 2008 and was officially launched in 2011.
- "AMPLab Releases Succinct, A New Way to Query Data in Spark". Datanami. 2015-11-11. Retrieved 2016-06-06.
- Harris, Derrick. "Gigaom | The lab that created Spark wants to speed up everything, including cures for cancer". Retrieved 2016-06-06.
- "Publications | AMPLab – UC Berkeley". AMPLab - UC Berkeley. Retrieved 2018-01-29.
- "About". AMPLab - UC Berkeley. Retrieved 2018-01-29.
- "Spark: Cluster computing with working sets" (PDF).
|This California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|