Asian and Oceanian Stock Exchanges Federation
The Asian and Oceanian Stock Exchanges Federation (AOSEF), which is composed of 19 stock exchanges, originated in 1982 as an informal organization called the East Asian Stock Exchanges Conference (EASEC). It was first conceived as an organization to promote closer ties between the region’s exchanges and cooperation among them.
- Australian Stock Exchange Ltd.
- Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd.
- Jakarta Stock Exchange
- Hochiminh Stock Exchange
- Korea Exchange
- Bursa Malaysia
- BSE The Stock Exchange, Mumbai
- Mongolian Stock Exchange
- National Stock Exchange of India Limited
- New Zealand Exchange Limited
- Osaka Securities Exchange Co., Ltd.
- Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc.
- Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange
- Singapore Exchange Ltd.
- Surabaya Stock Exchange
- Taiwan Stock Exchange Corp.
- The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|