Taiwan Stock Exchange
|Taiwan Stock Exchange
|Location||Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China|
|Founded||23 October 1961|
|Owner||Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation|
|Key people||Lee Sush-der (Chairman)
Michael Lin (President)
|Currency||New Taiwan dollar|
|No. of listings||758|
|Indices||Taiwan Weighted (TAIEX)|
|Taiwan Stock Exchange|
|Alternative Chinese name|
|Second alternative Chinese name|
The Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation (TWSE; Chinese: 臺灣證券交易所; pinyin: Táiwān Zhèngquàn Jiāoyì Suǒ) is a financial institution, located in Taipei 101, in Taipei, Taiwan. The TWSE was established in 1961 and began operating as a stock exchange on 9 February 1962. It is regulated by the Financial Supervisory Commission.
The exchange has normal trading sessions from 09:30am to 05:30pm and post-market sessions from 05:30pm to 06:00pm on all days of the week except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays declared by the exchange in advance.
- TWSE. "TWSE 臺灣證券交易所 ﹥關於證交所 ﹥新聞資訊 ﹥證交所新聞". twse.com.tw.
- Market Hours, Taiwan Stock Exchange via Wikinvest
- "Lee Sush-der appointed as Chairman of Taiwan Stock Exchange". Taiwan Stock Exchange. 2013-03-01. Retrieved 2013-10-24.
- "Taiwan Stock Exchange Corp.". twse.com.tw.
- Official website (English)
|This article about stock exchanges is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Taiwan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|