From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from APRIL)
|Look up April or april in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
April is a calendar month.
April may also refer to:
Film and TV
- April (1961 film), a film by Georgian Otar Ioseliani
- April (1998 film), a film by Nanni Moretti
- Robert April, a character in the Star Trek universe
- April (band), a South Korean girl band founded in 2015
- April (Finnish band) (de:April (Band)), founded in 2004
- April (British band), British girl group produced by Les Burgess and Tony Hatch 1975 - 1977
- April Records, a Dutch record label
- Schneeball (record label) or April, a German record label
- "April", a 1969 song by Deep Purple from Deep Purple (album)
- "April: Snowdrop", a piece for piano solo in The Seasons (Tchaikovsky) (1876)
- "April", one of the Two Pieces for Piano (1925) by John Ireland (1879–1962)
- APRIL (protein), tumor necrosis factor recognized by the TACI receptor
- April (French association), an association for the promotion of Free Software in the French-speaking field
- April (giraffe) (born 2002), a reticulated giraffe at the Animal Adventure Park in Harpursville, New York, the United States
- April (tapir), the oldest living captive tapir
- APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings), developer of fibre plantations and the owner of one of the world's largest pulp and paper mills with operations mainly in Indonesia and China.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title April.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.