Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up April or april in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
April is a calendar month.
April may also refer to:
Film and TV
- April (1961 film), a film by Georgian Otar Ioseliani
- April (1998 film), a film by Nanni Moretti
- Robert April, a character in the Star Trek universe
- April (girl group), a South Korean girl band founded in 2015
- April (Finnish band) (de:April (Band)), founded in 2004
- April (British band), British girl group produced by Les Burgess and Tony Hatch 1975 - 1977
- April Records, a Dutch record label
- Schneeball (record label) or April, a German record label
- "April", a 1969 song by Deep Purple from Deep Purple (album)
- "April: Snowdrop", a piece for piano solo in The Seasons (Tchaikovsky) (1876)
- "April", one of the Two Pieces for Piano (1925) by John Ireland (1879–1962)
- APRIL (protein), tumor necrosis factor recognized by the TACI receptor
- April (French association), an association for the promotion of Free Software in the French-speaking field
- April (giraffe) (born 2002), a reticulated giraffe at the Animal Adventure Park in Harpursville, New York, the United States
- April (tapir), the oldest living captive tapir
- APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings), developer of fibre plantations and the owner of one of the world's largest pulp and paper mills with operations mainly in Indonesia and China.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title April.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.