From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up April or april in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
April is a calendar month.
April may also refer to:
- "April: Snowdrop", a piece for piano solo in The Seasons (Tchaikovsky) (1876)
- April, one of the Two Pieces for Piano (1925) by John Ireland (1879–1962)
- "April", a 1969 song by Deep Purple from Deep Purple (album)
- April (VAST album) (2006–07)
- April (Sun Kil Moon album) (2008)
- April (French association), an association for the promotion of Free Software in the French-speaking field
- April (tapir), the oldest living captive tapir
- Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings
- Schneeball (record label) or April, a German record label
Characters with the surname
- Robert April, a character in the Star Trek universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title April.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.