From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up April or april in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
April is a calendar month.
April may also refer to:
- April (French association), an association for the promotion of Free Software in the French-speaking field
People and named animals
- April (1961 film), a film by Georgian Otar Ioseliani
- April (1998 film), a film by Nanni Moretti
- Robert April, a character in the Star Trek universe
- April (band), a South Korean girl band founded 2015
- April (Finnish band) de:April (Band) founded 2004
- April (British band), British girl group produced by Les Burgess and Tony Hatch 1975 - 1977
- April Records Schneeball (record label) or April, a German record label
- "April: Snowdrop", a piece for piano solo in The Seasons (Tchaikovsky) (1876)
- April, one of the Two Pieces for Piano (1925) by John Ireland (1879–1962)
- "April", a 1969 song by Deep Purple from Deep Purple (album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title April.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.