From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up April or april in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
April is a calendar month.
April may also refer to:
- April (Sun Kil Moon album) (2008)
- April (VAST album)
- "April", a 1969 song by Deep Purple from Deep Purple
- "April: Snowdrop", a piano solo in Tchaikovsky's The Seasons
- April (French association), an association for the promotion of Free Software in the French-speaking field
- April (tapir), the oldest living captive tapir
- Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings
- Schneeball (record label) or April, a German record label
Characters with the surname
- Robert April, a character in the Star Trek universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title April.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.