|Look up APT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
APT is an acronym. It may refer to:
Computing and software
- APT (programming language) (Automatically Programmed Tool), a high-level computer programming language
- APT (Debian), Debian's high-level package management system, also used by other Linux-based operating systems
- Almost Plain Text, or Doxia, a wiki-like syntax used mainly by Apache Maven
- Annotation processing tool, a utility for executing annotation processors in the Java programming language
- Advanced persistent threat, a set of stealthy and continuous computer hacking processes
- Applied Predictive Technologies, a statistical business analysis software company
- APT (former UK mainframe software vendor) (Advanced Programming Techniques Ltd.) Products including Command CICS.
Entertainment and media companies
- Alabama Public Television, a network of PBS affiliates in Alabama, U.S.A.
- American Players Theatre, a classical theater located in Spring Green, Wisconsin
- American Public Television, a television program provider in the United States
- APT Entertainment, a film production company in the Philippines
- Automated Payment Transaction tax, a proposal to replace all taxes with a single tax on each and every transaction in the economy
- Artist Pension Trust, an investment program designed for artists
- Arbitrage pricing theory
Science and medicine
- Atom-probe tomography, an atomic-resolution microscopy technique
- Attached proton test, a technique used in carbon-13 nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Automatic Picture Transmission, a weather satellite system
- Actual Playing Time means in football
- Advanced Passenger Train an ambitious passenger train designed and built during the late 1970s by British Rail. Both the APT-E and APT-P were the prototype units.
- Association for Public Transportation, a Boston-based nonprofit organization
- Australian Pacific Touring, an Australian tour operator
- Postnikov assault rifle, in Russian Автомат Постникова, АПТ
- Asia-Pacific Telecommunity
- APT band plan in the 700 MHz band
- Applied Probability Trust, a UK-based non-profit-making foundation for study and research in the mathematical sciences
- Art in Perpetuity Trust, a London-based charity
- ASEAN Plus Three, an international organisation
- Apartment, a self-contained housing unit that occupies only part of a building
- APT (film), a 2006 South Korean horror film
- Asian Poker Tour, a major poker tour focusing on the Asia-Pacific region
- APT process (Animation Photo Transfer), a process used in animation
- Ammonium paratungstate
- Association for the Prevention of Torture, a Geneva-based NGO
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title APT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.