Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up apt or apt. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Apt. is an abbreviation for apartment.
Apt also may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Apt. (album), a 2006 album by Chilean singer Nicole
- APT (film), a 2006 South Korean horror film
- Apt Pupil, a novella by Stephen King, originally published in the 1982
- Apt Records, a subsidiary record label of ABC-Paramount Records
- Apt, a literary journal published by Aforementioned Productions
- Apt, Vaucluse, a commune of the Vaucluse département of France
- Arrondissement of Apt, an arrondissement in the Vaucluse département of France
- Canton of Apt, France
- Apt Cathedral, a former cathedral, and national monument of France, in the town of Apt in Provence
- Opatów, a town in Poland, called "Apt" in the Yiddish language
- Jerome Apt (born 1949), Ph.D., an American astronaut
- Milburn G. Apt (1924–1956), US test pilot
- Castor of Apt (died 420), bishop of Apt, bishop of in Gaul
- Leonard Apt, inventor of the Apt test
- Apt (Egyptian), may refer to several deities or to a location in Egypt
- Apt test, a medical test used to differentiate fetal or neonatal blood from maternal blood
- Apt meteorite of 1803, which fell in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.