Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up apt or apt. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Apt. is an abbreviation for apartment.
Apt also may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Apt. (album), a 2006 album by Chilean singer Nicole
- APT (film), a 2006 South Korean horror film
- Apt Pupil, a novella by Stephen King, originally published in the 1982
- Apt Records, a subsidiary record label of ABC-Paramount Records
- Apt, a literary journal published by Aforementioned Productions
- Apt, Vaucluse, a commune of the Vaucluse département of France
- Arrondissement of Apt, an arrondissement in the Vaucluse département of France
- Canton of Apt, France
- Apt Cathedral, a former cathedral, and national monument of France, in the town of Apt in Provence
- Opatów, a town in Poland, called "Apt" in the Yiddish language
- Jerome Apt (born 1949), Ph.D., an American astronaut
- Milburn G. Apt (1924–1956), US test pilot
- Castor of Apt (died 420), bishop of Apt, bishop of in Gaul
- Leonard Apt, inventor of the Apt test
- Apt (Egyptian), may refer to several deities or to a location in Egypt
- Apt test, a medical test used to differentiate fetal or neonatal blood from maternal blood
- Apt meteorite of 1803, which fell in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.