From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Arr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ARR may refer to:
- Aeronautica Regala Romana (ARR), Romanian Royal Aeronautics or the Royal Romanian Air Force
- Johnny Arr, an English rugby union player
- A. R. Rahman, Indian film composer, record producer, musician and singer
Science and technology
- Absolute risk reduction, a statistical term used in biostatistics and epidemiology
- Annual (or annualized) Relapse Rate, a statistical term typically used in studies of therapies for multiple sclerosis
- Address-range register, in computer hardware
- Aldosterone-to-renin ratio, a blood concentration
- Application Recovery and Restart, in Windows Vista and later
- Application Request Routing, a proxy-based routing module for Internet Information Services, a Windows-based web server.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, a MMORPG published by Square-Enix
- Air Armenia, by ICAO airline code
- Alaska Railroad, by reporting mark
- Alberta Resources Railway
- Arram railway station, United Kingdom, by National Rail code
- Aurora Municipal Airport (Illinois), by ICAO and FAA airport code
- Accounting rate of return, a financial ratio
- Annual Recurring Revenue, a metric of predictably recurring revenue
- All rights reserved, in copyright law
- Arr! is an interjection stereotypically associated with Pirates in popular culture, and is attested in "pirate speak".
- "Arr." is an abbreviation for Arrangement that is commonly used in the credits on sheet music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ARR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.