Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up asam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ASAM or Asam may refer to:
- American Society of Addiction Medicine, an addiction medicine professional society
- `Asam, a village in eastern Yemen
- Asam (surname)
- Asian Americans, Americans of Asian descent
- Association for Standardisation of Automation and Measuring Systems, a professional association that coordinates the development of technical standards
- Australian School of Advanced Medicine, a medical school associated with Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia
- Avrasya Stratejik Araştırmalar Merkezi, Center for Eurasian Strategic Studies, based in Turkey
- Asam, another name for Tamarind, the leguminous tree native to tropical Africa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ASAM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.