From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up atu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ATU may refer to:
Science and technology
- Accumulated thermal unit
- Antenna tuning unit
- Antenatal testing unit; for example at Pennsylvania Hospital
- African Telecommunications Union
- Allameh Tabataba'i University
- Amalgamated Transit Union
- Arkansas Tech University
- Finnish Rapid Deployment Force
- Aarne–Thompson–Uther classification, an update to the Aarne–Thompson classification system of folktales
- Assessment and treatment unit; for example run by The Huntercombe Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ATU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.