Jump to navigation Jump to search
AVN may refer to:
- AVN (magazine), Adult Video News, a trade magazine for the pornographic industry
- AVN (Albania), a television network
- The Australian Vaccination Network, (now called the "Australian Vaccination-Skeptics Network"), an Australian anti-vaccination lobby group
- Avascular necrosis, a medical condition
- The Atrioventricular node, a special region of conducting tissue in the heart
- Air Vanuatu, from its ICAO code
- Avonmouth railway station, from its National Rail code
- FK AVN, a former Latvian football club
- An abbreviation for Audio, Visual and Navigation systems in motor vehicles
- An abbreviation for aviation
- An abbreviation for the 2010 Japanese film Alien vs Ninja
- Agencia Venezolana de Noticias, a Venezuelan state-run news agency known as Agencia Bolivariana de Noticias until June 2010
- Avination, a virtual world simulation game modeled after Second Life. Runs on open source software, OpenSimulator, and has its own economy with many of the top creators from Second Life selling their products to Avination Residents.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AVN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.