From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AY and variants may refer to:
- A.Y. (musician) (born 1981), a Tanzanian "bongo flava" artist
- Ay, a pharaoh of the 18th Egyptian dynasty
- Fatma Ay (born 1992), Turkish female handball player
- Merneferre Ay, a pharaoh of the 13th Egyptian dynasty
- Savaş Ay (1954–2013), Turkish jourbalist
- Yeliz Ay (born 1977), Turkish female racewalker
- Ay, Marne, in the Marne département, Champagne-Ardenne région
- Ay River, a river in Russia
- Antarctica (DAFIF 0413 / DIA 65-18 / FIPS PUB 10-4 territory code and obsolete NATO digram AY)
- Armenia (WMO country code AY)
- Ay kingdom, a historic kingdom in India
- "Ay" (song), a song by Tarkan
- Academic year, sometimes abbreviated as "AY"
- Ay kingdom or Ay dynasty, an ancient dynasty in southern India
- General Instrument AY-3-8910, a computer sound chip common in the 1980s and often referred to as the "AY chip"
- AY, IATA airline designator for Finnair
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.