A Journal of the Plague Year (album)
|A Journal of the Plague Year|
|Studio album by Tom Rapp|
|Label||Woronzow Records WOO 35|
Nick Saloman & Ade Shaw
|Tom Rapp chronology|
A Journal of the Plague Year was an album released on CD in 1999 by American singer-songwriter Tom Rapp, leader of the 1960s/70s psychedelic folk group Pearls Before Swine. It was his first new album for 26 years, and included collaborations with Damon and Naomi and Nick Saloman.
All songs written by Tom Rapp unless otherwise noted.
- "Silver Apples (a cappella)" – 1:56 (Yeats / Rapp)
- "The Swimmer (for Kurt Cobain)" – 3:51
- "Blind" – 3:15
- "Space" – 3:27
- "Mars" – 3:23
- "Hopelessly Romantic" – 3:38
- "Running in My Dream" – 4:52
- "Wedding Song" – 4:15
- "Silver Apples II (for Simeon)" – 2:35 (Yeats / Rapp)
- "Shoebox Symphony" – 10:46
- Where Is Love?
- State U
- Just Let the Grass Grow
- Tom Rapp: Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica
- Olvardil Prydwyn: Harp, Mandolin, Shenai, Flute
- Naomi Yang: Bass, Vocals
- Damon Krukowski: Drums, Percussion, Vocals
- Nick Saloman: Guitar, Organ, Drums, Mellotron
- Ade Shaw: Bass, Effects
- David Rapp: Electric Guitar
- Carl Edwards: Violin, Vocals
- Andrea Troolin: Cello
- Produced and engineered by Damon Krukowski at Kali Studios, Cambridge, Mass.
- Except "Shoebox Symphony" produced by Nick Saloman and Ade Shaw