From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aardvark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The aardvark is an African mammal, Orycteropus afer.
Aardvark may also refer to:
- Aardvark Jazz Orchestra, an eclectic big band founded in 1973
- The Aardvarks (band), an American garage rock band active in the 1960s
- Aardvark, a character in The Ant and the Aardvark cartoon series
- Captain Aardvark, a character in Joseph Heller's novel Catch-22
- Otis the Aardvark presenter-puppet on CBBC 1994-2000
- Aardvark (search engine), a social search service (2008-2011)
- Aardvark, or just Vark, a build system based on Gosu (programming language) and Apache Ant
- Project Aardvark, the early code name of Fog Creek Copilot remote access software
- Aardvark (video game), from 1986
- Aardvark Regular, a typeface
- Aardvark (film), an upcoming American drama film
- Aardvark cucumber, Cucumis humifructus, a kind of African cucumber
- Aardvark JSFU, a military mine-flail vehicle
- Aardvark-Vanaheim, a Canadian independent comic book publisher
- Brazilian aardvark, an example of circular reporting
- General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark, a military aircraft
- Aardvark, a doubling cube action in backgammon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aardvark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.