Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up abaco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abaco is the Italian form of the Biblical name "Habakkuk".
Abaco may refer to:
- Evaristo Felice Dall'Abaco (1675-1742), Italian composer and violinist
- Joseph Abaco (1710-1805), Belgian composer and violoncellist
- Abaco (web browser), the web browser
- Abaco Air, Bahamian airline
- Abaco Independence Movement, separatist organization on the Abaco islands
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abaco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.