|Look up abacus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An abacus is a counting frame.
Abacus may also refer to:
- Mental abacus, mental calculation method inspired by the abacus
- Logical abacus, an early mechanical digital computer
- Abacus (architecture), a flat slab forming the uppermost member or division of the capital of a column
- Abacus checkers, a two-player Chinese game played on a Suanpan abacus
- Abacus Harmonicus, an ancient diagram showing the structure and placement of the keys of a particular musical instrument
- As (part of) a proper name
- Abacus (GDS), a global distribution system used in travel
- Abacus (journal), a peer-reviewed academic journal
- Abacus, an imprint of Little, Brown and Company
- Abacus, a Zagat-rated restaurant in Dallas, Texas, owned by chef Kent Rathbun
- Abacus Software, a producer of payware add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Abacus 5, an action sports manufacturing and distribution company headquartered in Shanghai
- Abacus Records, an imprint of Century Media Records
- Abacus school, a type of Renaissance-era Italian trade school
- Abacus Federal Savings Bank, an overseas Chinese bank in the United States
- Abacus-2007AC1, a financial instrument and the subject of SEC v. Goldman Sachs, et al. (2010)
- Operation Abacus, the Canadian military operation to restore vital services if the year 2000 caused disruption
- Abacus–Australian Mutuals, the industry body representing the credit unions, building societies and mutual banks that constitute the Australian mutual or cooperative banking sector
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abacus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.