Abay may refer to:
- Abay District, Karagandy Province, Kazakhstan
- Abay (city) the province's administrative center
- Abay, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Abay, Aktobe, a village in the Aktobe Province of western Kazakhstan
- Abay Chomen, an administrative division in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
- Gish Abay, a town in west-central Ethiopia
- Abay (Almaty Metro), a station of the Line 1 of the Almaty Metro
- Abay Opera House, opera and ballet house in Kazakhstan
- Abay Siti, Somali female institution dating back to early 19th century
- Lesser Abay River, a river of central Ethiopia
- Tikur Abay Transport, an Ethiopian football club
- Abay (novel), a novel by Kazakh writer Mukhtar Auezov
- Abay (film), a 1995 Kazakhstani biographic film that tells Abay Qunanbayuli's life
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.