Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abbe may refer to:
- Abbe (crater), a lunar impact crater that is located in the southern hemisphere on the far side of the Moon
- Lake Abbe, African lake
- Abbe Falls, waterfalls in India
- Abbé, the French word for abbot
- Abbe condenser, a component of a microscope
- Abbe lip switch, a method of lip reconstruction
- Abbe number, a measure of the material's optical dispersion
- Abbe prism, a type of constant deviation dispersive prism similar to a Pellin–Broca prism
- Abbe refractometer, a bench-top refractometer that offers the highest precision of the different types of refractometers
- Abbe sine condition, a condition that must be fulfilled by a lens or other optical system in order for it to produce sharp images of off-axis as well as on-axis objects
- Abbe Creek School, historical school house in Iowa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abbe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.