Abbey Road (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abbey Road may also refer to:
- Abbey Road, London, a street in North London, England, United Kingdom for which the album was named
- Abbey Road Studios, an EMI recording studio, named after the street, which opened in 1931
- Abbey Road, Barrow-in-Furness, the main road running through Barrow-in-Furness, England, United Kingdom
- Abbey Road DLR station, an East London station on the Docklands Light Railway
- Abbey Road on the River, the largest Beatles festival in the United States
- Live from Abbey Road, a recurring music television programme broadcast by More4
- The Abbey Road E.P., an EP by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Abbey Road E.P., an EP by Spiritualized
- "Abbey Road", a song by Tori Amos
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abbey Road.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.