|Full name||Abdelkader Laïfaoui|
|Date of birth||July 29, 1981|
|Place of birth||Hussein Dey, Algiers, Algeria|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|1999–2003||OMR El Annasser||-||(-)|
|2003–2005||NA Hussein Dey||52||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, June 19, 2015 (EST).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 00:00, June 19, 2015 (EST)
Abdelkader Laïfaoui (born July 29, 1981 in Hussein Dey, Algiers) is an Algerian international footballer who plays for USM Blida in the Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1. Mainly a central defender, he can also play as a right back.
An Algerian international since 2004, Laïfaoui was a member of the Algeria national team at the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations and the 2010 FIFA World Cup. He was also a member of the Algeria A' national team that finished fourth at the 2011 African Nations Championship in Sudan.
In December 2005, Laïfaoui was linked with a move to Tunisian side Club Africain. Despite traveling to Tunis and agreeing to personal terms with the club, CR Belouizdad refused to release the player and an agreement on a transfer fee could not be reached.
On July 25, 2011, Laïfaoui signed a two-year contract with USM Alger, joining them on a free transfer from ES Sétif. On April 14, 2012, in a league game against MC Saïda at Saïda's Stade 13 Avril 1958, Laïfaoui was stabbed by opposing fans who stormed the pitch at the end of the game. Due to his injuries, he had to receive stitches and spend the night in hospital.
- Won the Algerian League once with ES Sétif in 2009
- Won the Arab Champions League twice with ES Sétif in 2007 and 2008
- Won the North African Cup of Champions once with ES Sétif in 2009
- Won the North African Super Cup once with ES Sétif in 2010
- Won the Algerian Cup twice
- Won the North African Cup Winners Cup once with ES Sétif in 2010
- Finalist of the CAF Confederation Cup once with ES Sétif in 2009
- Won the UAFA Club Cup once with USM Alger in 2012–13
- Won the Algerian Super Cup once with USM Alger in 2013
- Won the Ligue 1 once with USM Alger in 2013-14
- Has 7 caps for the Algerian National Team
- Semi-finalist of the 2010 African Cup of Nations
- Played at the 2010 FIFA World Cup
- Mohamed B. (December 26, 2005). ""Je veux jouer en Tunisie" ABDELKADER LAIFAOUI à Liberté". Liberté. Retrieved April 17, 2011.
- "Laïfaoui devrait rester". Infosoir. December 26, 2005. Retrieved April 17, 2012.
- Laïfaoui, usmiste pour 2 ans Archived October 3, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- APS (April 14, 2012). "La délégation de l'USMA agressée à Saïda" (in French). DZFoot. Retrieved April 18, 2012.
- APS (April 15, 2012). "Haddad: "Laifaoui et Cherchar toujours à l'hôpital"". DZFoot. Retrieved April 18, 2012.