Abdul Mutalib Mohamed Daud
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (June 2013)|
|Abdul Mutalib Mohd Daud|
|Died||29 June 2013
|Other names||Mutalib MD|
Abdul Mutalib Mohd Daud (1961 – 29 June 2013), popularly known as Mutalib MD, was an ISA detainee, as well as the founder and chief editor of the news portal Sabahkini.net in Sabah. At the time of his death, he had completed two as yet unpublished books, one on the banning of Nurul Izzah Anwar from Sabah.
- IC Palsu: Merampas Hak Anak Sabah.
- IC Projek Agenda Tersembunyi Mahathir (where Mahathir stood for Mahathir Mohamad, the former prime minister of Malaysia).
- Skandal Seks VVIP.
- The Sabahkini: Al-Fatihah untuk Mutalib MD
- The Borneo Post: Mutalib’s death a terrible loss – Jeffrey
- The Borneo Insider: Al-Fatihah untuk Mutalib MD
|This Sabah-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|